2012年4月24日 星期二

Panda Pocky ~*

As I'm getting addicted to panda-themed snacks recently, he got me this Panda Pocky from supermarket a couple of days ago. 


Tried to check out from the official Glico website for info about this new Pocky but unfortunately it’s all in Japanese… so let me try it out myself first!



The wrapping inside’s also decorated with pandas in various poses – cute!  


A sharp contract between the brown biscuit sticks and the creamy color coating, just like the black-n-white panda. No wonder this is called “Panda Pocky”

So how does it tastes like?



The biscuits sticks are crispy and chocolaty with subtle sweetness; while the coating tastes like something very familiar to me..

hmmmm… ...cookies and cream!

Just then sis came home so I asked her to translate the Japanese on the website for me. This is what the description is all about:

cookiecream既顏色既對比 -- 好似panda -- 看見好可愛 -- 食落好好味


the contrast between cookie and cream -- just like panda -- lovely looking -- great taste


Do get one from the supermarket before theyre gone!

沒有留言:

張貼留言